A well-known organization in the arts industry is seeking an Information Security and Infrastructure Manager. The role will focus on providing secure networks, server and SAN infrastructure, cloud technology and development, telecoms and cyber security. The role will act as an escalation point for the support team consisting of an 1st Line Support Engineer and a Network Analyst.
The role is paying £40,000-£46,000 plus superb benefits including 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a very generous pension amongst other things!
- Ensuring high availability of all critical infrastructure such as server, storage, core network and firewalls across the organisation (and development thereof)
- Ensuring the security of all data (database and general file server data)
- Playing a technical expert role in the development of disaster recovery plans
- Managing a Network Analyst and a Junior IT Support Engineer.
- Liaising with external suppliers/consultancies where necessary.
- Preparing and maintaining operational documentation for relevant application/system products.
- ITIL, CISSP or CISM, MCSA/MCSE/CCNA qualifications will be highly regarded
- Agile PM or Prince2 project management qualification desirable
- Significant experience in Information Systems and Infrastructure within a medium-large sized organisation (including server, network, edge security. Virtualization, remote access
- Significant experience in monitoring and managing IT security systems (AV/anti-malware/two factor auth/phishing threat management
- Experience of recruiting, managing and developing a team
- Knowledge of GDPR guidelines
- Experienced as a 2nd/3rd line escalation point in a medium-large sized organisation
- Knowledge of ITIL best practice
- Information Security, Telecommunications, LAN and WAN data network and storage infrastructure equivalent to NVQ level 4, Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft Office 365 and Azure