A market leading natural healthcare company is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to implement, maintain and support the IT Infrastructure systems across the group, including servers, networking and telecoms at all sites both in the UK and internationally. This is a great opportunity to join a company migrating their systems to the cloud and work on some exciting IT projects.
It is paying a maximum salary of £45,000 with a 5% bonus, 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays and a 5% employers pension contribution)
The role will be hybrid – 3 days work from home 2 days in the office based in Wimbledon, SW London.
- Supporting LAN and WAN equipment, services and systems, including business to business links, (e.g. EDI), inter-site and internet connectivity.
- All server systems, both hardware and software, including relevant support mechanisms e.g. air-conditioning, power supplies and physical security.
- Telecoms systems, including Microsoft Teams, fixed lines, video conferencing, mobile phones and remote devices (e.g. IPhones, IPads, Android).
- Third line support for all Infrastructure systems when escalated from the service desk.
- Ensuring IT policies and procedures are adhered to during day-to-day work both within the IT department and across the business.
- Assisting with Infrastructure project work and undertaking independent projects when required.
- Change management as required within the infrastructure team.
- Deputising for the IT Operations Manager as required.
- Significant experience in a hand-on projects focused Infrastructure or Senior Support role.
- Public cloud administration, configuration and design experience; Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, AWS.
- Good working networking knowledge and experience, ideally gained within a multi-site network environment, LAN/WAN/SD-WAN/DNS.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Server and database stack, Server 2012/R2, 2019, SQL.
- Excellent experience of Virtualisation technologies, e.g VMWare and associated Storage methods, NAS/SAN.
- Working knowledge of Powershell/scripting.
- The ability to communicate effectively and confidently with business stakeholders at all levels.