An exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a very well established insurance firm is available. My client are looking for a confident and well-rounded candidate to support the Technical Infrastructure Manager in delivering IT services to the global organisation in their hybrid on-prem and 365 Cloud environment. This will involve the management and setup of the IT systems and applications.
- Successful implementation and testing of new infrastructure projects and solutions.
- New technology recommendations.
- Create and maintain relevant documentation on technical infrastructure.
- Ensuring security of the organisation's infrastructure.
- Implement and maintain business critical applications across multiple environments.
At least 2 years of the following experience is required:
- Microsoft Windows server.
- Active Directory, Group policies, DNS, DHCP.
- Microsoft Exchange on-premises and Microsoft 365 Exchange online.
- Firewall Management - via 3rd party provider.
- 2 factor authentication i.e. DUO, Intune etc.
- Networking - LAN, WAN, SD-WAN.
- Cisco network, switches/routers.
Knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Powershell.
- IT Security across network, server and application layers.
- Infrastructure monitoring and logging tools.