A leading transport company are looking for an experienced IS Project Manager to join their IT team based in Chiswick, West London.
To be suitable for this role you will need to have a good background in Finance and ERP system implementations and project management as well as leading teams and being responsible for internal information systems. The organisation do have additional sites in West London so occasional travel will be required.
The salary on offer for this IS Manager/Project Manager role is up to £60,000 plus discretionary 15% bonus, 25 days annual leave, pension and travel card.
Day to day duties will include:
- Managing complex projects across the business
- Responsibility for information systems (IS) across the business
- Creating and maintaining project plans
- Working with multiple stakeholders and managing expectations
- Managing system improvements
- Release management
- Liaising with 3rd party IT providers
In addition to the requirements mentioned above you will need to have experience of developing IS across a medium to large sized business. Any experience with Maximo would be an advantage however this is not an essential requirement.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.