A global organisation is looking for a versatile Information Security professional on an initial 6 month contract.
This contract will be outside of IR35 and involve remote / flexible working with infrequent visits to their East Anglia based sites.
You will play a key role in maintaining and developing information security policies and procedures, ensuring that effective controls and reporting mechanisms are in place. You will create security dashboards and reports, perform vulnerability tests, make recommendations for improvements and harden systems.
Key experience includes:
- Experience of risk management methodologies, frameworks and standards, such as: ISO27001, ISO31000, ITIL, COBIT and NIST.
- Proven experience of performing risk assessments and business impact analysis
- Demonstrable expertise in the support, management and development of security systems, including: firewalls, host and network intrusion detection/ prevention, web filtering, AV (security suites) and technical security controls (e.g. Identity and Access Management).
- Evaluates vendor responses to security questionnaires
- Make recommendations on ways to mitigate vendor risk