A global SME is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager / Senior Recruiter to join its team as it seeks to grow its UK workforce.
The company have offices in Central London but are happy for this person to work from home / remote work for 3 to 4 days per week.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company who want someone who can set up their UK recruitment strategy, covering sourcing, compensation and benefits and onboarding. This person would need to have a good understanding of UK employment law, contracts and GDPR.
The starting salary on offer is up to £85,000 plus benefits including discretionary 15% bonus and 27 days annual leave.
Day to day duties will include:
- Defining and implementing the UK recruitment strategy and framework
- Managing end to end recruitment for positions ranging from graduates to senior positions
- Partnering with hiring mangers to understand needs and drive strategy
- Proactively sourcing talent and building pipelines
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Writing and posting of job adverts
- Coordinating interviews, conducting references and negotiating offers
- Managing external relationships with suppliers and universities
- Ensuring continuous development in talent strategy
- Assist Head of HR with contracts, policies, compensation and benefits, salary benchmarking, performance management etc.
- Managing visa's and work permits
- Supporting HR projects
To be considered suitable you will need experience of:
- Strong talent management background, ideally with HR focus or qualification
- Full function internal recruitment experience in a consulting or professional services environment
- Significant internal recruitment experience including setting and developing talent strategy
- Good understanding of UK employment law
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.