This role is responsible for leading the Monitoring and Evaluation process for the companies major projects. As a recipient of significant funding, the importance of this role is to demonstrate the impact it has on the projects undertaken. This is a unique opportunity to join in a newly created team focusing on articulating the companies impact through analysis of Monitoring data collected.
- Act as internal ambassador for Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Support colleagues to articulate and map the Outputs and Outcomes expected from their projects from inception to closure.
- Analyse data to provide insights into the most impactful projects the company is delivering to inform prioritisation decisions on how funding should be invested.
- Develop and strengthen the body of evidence relating to the Outcomes of projects.
- Turn analysis into compelling case studies.
- Strong understanding of evaluation best practice.
- Experience of using qualitative and quantitative data to demonstrate the impact from activity.
- Ability to write reports and communicate project outcomes in an interesting and compelling way.