A national charity are looking for an experienced HR Systems Implementation Manager.
*Please note that this role will be fully remote and a fixed term contract for 5 months*
This HRIS Implementation Project Manager role is paying up to £42,000 pro rata plus benefits.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with internal stakeholders and HRIS supplier to project manage solutions
- Manage the internal project team
- Agree and set project timelines to ensure business needs are met and with no outages
- Agree and set detailed workflows and processes for HR and Payroll
- Ensure required data is migrated correctly and fit for purpose
- Ensure robust testing of new system
- Create plan to embed new system into the organisation
- Adhere to project budgets and notify the organistion of additional resources needed
To be considered suitable you will need to have previous experience of project managing the implementations of HR software/systems along with strong stakeholder management skills. You will also need to be available to commit to 5 - 6 months work so that the project can be fully seen through.
To apply please send a copy of your CV.