An well-established business is looking for a versatile HR Manager to be based in the Kingston area. The successful candidate will work closely with Directors and be responsible for the full HR delivery including, but not limited to:
- Providing advice and guidance on ER issues
- Produce internal company policies and procedures
- Advising and guiding line managers
- Providing support on performance-based issues
- Management of new starter and leaver administration
- Managing the end to end recruitment process
In order to be suitable for this position, you must have proven experience as HR Manager or Head of HR in an SME or small team environment. It is essential to have proven HR Generalist experience covering Employee Relations, contracts, recruitment, annual bonus review through to TUPEs and redundancies. Any previous experience providing HR across a Group structure will be highly desirable, but is not essential.