An international business group based in Harlesden, North West London are looking for an experienced HR analyst to join their team.
In this role you will be providing analytical support to the HR Director and wider business units.
The responsibilities will include:
- gathering, analysing and auditing employee data
- preparing and managing the HR reporting
- administering the HR online training systems
- analysing employee benefits data
- Supporting the systemisation id HR and Payroll processes
- HR projects
The role is likely to involve a significant amount of data collection and reporting and as such you will have advanced level Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills, with the ability to work independently to collate, manipulate and present data.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with HR information. You will have strong analytical skills and confidence working with large data sets.
In return for your hard work the company invest in their employees and encourage training and development.