A successful family run business is seeking an HR Coordinator to join their HR team. Reporting into the Head of Human Resources, you will be primarily responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of all employees, from the recruitment stage through to onboarding.
Working hours will be 40 hours per week, working Monday to Friday 08:00am - 17:00pm.
Duties will include:
* Building relationships with Recruitment Agencies to assist with vacancies across the business
* Managing internal and external job adverts
* Liaising with the Payroll Manager for onboarding new starters, changes in terms and conditions of employment, leavers and holiday entitlements
* All administrative duties in relation to employee, e.g. changes to terms and conditions, probation reviews etc.
* Developing new systems and processes to improve service and support the team.
* There will also be the opportunity to be involved in some developmental projects.
You must have:
* Previous experience in a HR role (Minimum 1 year)
* Great attention to detail
* Exceptional customer service skills and telephone manner
* Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Good planning, organisational and problem-solving skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Work well under pressure