A world famous organisation in the sports sector is looking for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner. Recent restructuring and investment have led to a number of new positions across the HR department as the business continues to grow and offer a best in class service.
The salary on offer for this HRBP role is up to £55,000 plus benefits including hybrid working (3 days in the West London office and 2 days at home), 25 days annual leave, retailer discount scheme, pension and more. Hours of work are 35 hours Monday to Friday (either 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm).
As part of the HR Business Partner team you will be responsible for a range of strategic and operational generalist duties including:
- Managing and leading junior team members
- Coaching senior leaders and management
- Supporting ER advisors with employee relations cases
- HR projects and initiatives
- Working with the Director level team and challenging on people decisions when needed
- Supporting the development of EDI across the business
- Supporting the recruitment team with senior level hires when needed
And much more!
To be considered suitable for this HR Business Partner role you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of Level 5 CIPD completed
- Strong generalist background
- Confident and personable with experience of being able to advise senior leaders on employment law, risks and decisions
- Proven ability of having operated at both a strategic and operational level
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Knowledge on handling a variety of projects such as TUPE/restructuring
To apply, please send a copy of your CV