A fast-growing tech consultancy are looking for an HR Business Partner to work with their Head of HR in leading a team of HR professionals. My client are looking for a resilient and pragmatic expert who has strong operational and best practice focus and has the ability to quickly build credible relationships with managers and colleagues. The role is based in Milton Keynes and has a flexible working hybrid nature.
- Manage HR operational team on a day-to-day basis, delivering efficient people focused services.
- Work closely with the Senior Resourcing Partner to ensure new joiners are contracted and onboarded.
- Ensure ongoing improvement in how HR procedures and policies are designed and adopted, focusing on the reflection of organisational needs and legislative changes.
- Lead on the delivery of cyclical activities i.e. annual salary reviews/benchmarking and performance management aswell as People Strategy and HR Excellence plans.
- Oversee approaches to colleague engagement and wellbeing through planned activity and actionable feedback channels.
- Compilation of monthly and quarterly metrics reports for senior stakeholders.
- Previously held a similar level of responsibility in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Must have previous team lead management responsibilities.
- Solid employment law knowledge and proven experience of applying updated legislation.
- Experience in HR project delivery.