A multinational technology business based near Canary Wharf is looking for a highly experienced HR Advisor to join its growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of rewards, systems, and processes for the business. You will be hands-on in the support of the day to day operations for the business, and help lead a worldwide HRIS programme for the company whilst also taking ownership of the annual salary review and bonus process.
Further to this you will also be responsible for reporting on HR data across the organisation and will be fully responsible for the payroll function - collating all relevant payroll instructions for staff across the business’ global offices and liaise with the external payroll vendor to ensure accordance with payment schedules.
The client is looking for someone with a hand on, dedicated attitude to support day to day operations in the team with excellent systems and reporting knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong HR generalist or operations and reporting background.
• Previous experience being responsible for the payroll process
• Previous experience in HR process improvement and HR shared services
• Proven stakeholder management skills, internal and external, and at all levels
• Prior experience of using an HR information system, preferably CIPHR
• Proven experience in problem-solving and organisational management practices
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented HR Business Partner to join a global organisation that invests heavily in its staff and offers genuine career progression.
To apply, click on the link and complete the consent registration form on the Ashdown Group website. You don't need to attach your CV immediately but will need to upload it within 48hrs to be considered.