Our sport and leisure based client, with a workforce of 80 people, are looking to recruit an HR Assistant or junior HR Advisor. Reporting into the CEO, the successful HR Assistant/Administrator will ensure that all HR records, correspondence and documentation accurate and up to date. The role will focus on employment, inductions, policy, reward, employee relations and training and development.
Administration duties will include:
Ensuring that all employee data is accurately maintained:
- Producing offer letters and contracts of employment
- Producing salary and bonus letters
- Producing recruitment packs
- Updating the company website, LinkedIn, and other methods of advertising roles
- Prepared documentation for inductions and co-ordination of diaries
- Support the CEO with all paperwork for any employee relations issues
- Accurate submission of all payroll data
- Coordination of employee events
The company is offering a salary of £22,000 - £27,000 depending on experience. The hiring manager is particularly interested in those that are currently studying or prepared to study towards a CIPD qualification. To apply, click on the link and complete the consent registration form on the Ashdown Group website. You don't need to attach your CV immediately but will need to upload it within 48hrs to be considered.