HR Team Administrator - Financial Services £35,000
A leading financial services company based in Central London is looking for an experienced and personable HR Administrator to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to join a large financial company based in the heart of the City. The company are also offering hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 from home / remote).
Day to day duties will include:
- Employee onboarding
- Ensuring all employee records are up to date on Oracle system
- Dealing with employee data changes, moves and payroll changes
- Producing HR team reports
- Monitor HR inbox and be first point of contact
- Ensuring HR processes are followed
- HR project support
This role is paying a starting salary of up to £35,000 plus bonus and benefits.
To be considered suitable you will need to have the following:
- Strong HR administration / coordinator experience, ideally within financial or professional services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with friendly and helpful personality
- Strong IT skills with Outlook, Excel, Word and ideally Oracle.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV