HR Analyst – Part-time (3 days)
For this position it is preferable that applicants are immediately available to start.
One of the world’s leading humanitarian organisations is looking for a confident HR Analyst to join the team on a temporary basis to help support the HR Manager and wider field team. This role will be responsible for providing administrative support for the development and implementation of HR projects. This is an amazing and unique opportunity to work for a life-saving organisation and support the efforts development.
- Production of standard HR reports.
- Statistical reports on recruitment across the company.
- Work with HR to provide insights into reports to identify trends.
- Provide administrative and practical support to facilitate staff L&D activities.
- Support the Head of HR; coordinating meetings, arranging travel, processing expenses etc.
Skills required to apply:
- Demonstrated experience working with and reporting on data.
- Common HR practice experience.
- Experience with HR reporting.
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft office package, especially Excel (formulas, vlookups, pivot tables).