A leading training provider, with offices across the UK, is looking for an experienced Head of Tax to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be CTA / ACA or ACCA qualified with strong technical accounting knowledge, File review or lecturing experience and will have the ability to help others to understand technical accounting practice.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation , offering you chance to work in a flexible way.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Substantial technical knowledge in the filed of taxation with ability to grasp changes and translate knowledge into written and verbal practical guidance to meet the needs of accountancy practitioners
• Evidence of continued research to stay abreast of the changing tax related regulations
• Professionally qualified to ACA or CTA standard
• Post qualified practical experience in a professional environment allowing you to learn how to apply technical knowledge clearly and practically to a range of client forms and situations
• Experience of presenting courses or undertaking file reviews in the accountancy profession
• Experience of managing, leading and developing a team of senior people
It would be an exciting time to join this dynamic organisation and help drive the team forward.
The salary on offer for this role is up to £100,000 – depending on experience with fully flexile working patterns