Head of Marketing & Sales - £80k plus potential for equity
We’re looking for a talented, innovative Sales and/or Marketing leader to act as the number two to the Founder of this wellness business, taking the lead on all things Sales & Marketing; helping to shape and grow the business. This is an exciting role that will mean you are involved in the scaling phase of their growth story.
The duties of the role will initially include:
- Leading both the sales and marketing teams, motivating the team and driving continued and increased growth of their existing B2B client base
- Oversea the B2B and B2C Marketing strategy including: sales and member events, affiliate marketing, paid advertising, social media (linkedin & Instagram primarily), user engagement and sales email campaigns and member content development
- Building a sales strategy & pipeline. Working with the team to build on the existing pipeline of relationships and proactively sourcing new avenues to increase their existing client base including but not limited to: exhibitions, utilising B2B social networks, email marketing campaigns, thought leadership events and networking.
- Speaking with like-minded businesses working in their space to build mutually beneficial partnership opportunities
- Continue to grow the Sales & Marketing function (which is currently a team of 3) establishing and reporting on key metrics
- Work in partnership with the Founder to launch our offering B2C which will include developing a social strategy, managing their paid advertising spend and promoting their new App
- Develop an affiliate marketing strategy to include a discount section on their Hubs
- Research and develop a strategy to list their B2C offering directly to new customers and as a gift
- Ideally you will have a breadth of experience across both sales and marketing within a high growth start-up. That said they are open to consider individuals who have strong senior B2B sales or marketing experience. It’s the approach that matters most which is to:
- Be consultative
- Care deeply about providing an exceptional customer experience and making a difference to the lives of clients and customers
- Be open to turn your hand to just about anything
- Be a natural problem solver
- Take an innovative approach
Compensation & Benefits
- This role is a senior position within a scaling start-up which will offer a huge amount of opportunity for growth. They are in the process of setting up an employee share option scheme which will mean all employees will share financially in the growth and success of the organisation.
- Flexible working. You’ll be joining a busy, ambitious business and so commitment is important, but they also know that everyone has lives outside of work and so they work flexibly partly in the office in Thames Ditton and partly at home. The number of days in the office can be discussed depending on how easily you are able to get to the office.