A well known global insurance firm is looking for a Head of QA to join its IT team.
This is a fundamental role that will take ownership of the test engineering function and it is paying up to £95,000 based on experience plus an outstanding benefits package including annual bonus.
Please note that while the company are offering remote working for this role you will need to be able to access either Birmingham or London once or twice a month should you be required.
The Head of Quality Analysis will be responsible for:
- Leading and implementing the software testing and automation testing strategy
- Taking ownership of all tooling usage
- Driving continuous development of the test function
- Monitoring effectiveness
- Mentoring and leading junior members of the team
- Defining best practice for test infrastructure and liaising with DevOps in areas such as CI/CD/CR
To be considered suitable for this Head of QA / Test Manager role you will need to have the following:
- Strong Agile background (Scrum, Kanban, LESS, SAFE)
- Relevant test qualifications
- Experience of leading on test strategies
- Automation frameworks (Selenium, C#, .Net)
- Agile testing concepts and standards
- TDD, BDD, continuous integrations and CI/CD/CR
- Experience of mentoring or managing test professionals
To apply, please send a copy of your CV