A driven, process orientated Head of PMO, capable of driving significant change is required by a fast growing and successful IT Services business in Bedfordshire.
Developing and leading the Resource Management Plan you will:
- Work closely with Project Managers and Technical Team Leads across the business to assess the demand, supply and capacity,
- You should be adept at tracking resource availability, monitoring high periods of demand, ensuring resource is reallocated as needed.
- Hold project managers accountable and escalate where needed
- Ensure project plans are complete and regularly maintained
- Ensure the Project Review board and Steering committees are supported
- Contribute to reviews and audits regarding the management of projects, ensuring all conform to business standards.
- Reporting to senior stakeholders - management packs, forecasting for resource demand against planned projects, identifying push points.
The business is achieving exponential growth and they need an experienced PMO who is extremely well organised, who thrives working in a fast paced and changing environment and has the drive to take the business through the next phase of growth.
You should have come from a Managed Service or IT Services background and ideally will have on of the following qualifications (PRINCE2, PMI, APM, PMO Learning) to demonstrate a working knowledge of project management methods, principles, techniques and tools.
The starting salary with this role is up to £50,000 and offers a good selection of benefits, annual leave and dedicated training and certification options. Their office is based near Bedford and it is expected that you would be happy to come in to the office 3 days per week.