A long-standing non-bank property lender requires an experienced sales executive with a proven track record in the sector to join them as their Head of New Business.
The company is entering into a scale-up growth phase and expanding its team. The role holder will be responsible for heading up the sales and new business team, initially working directly on origination before growing a team and having managerial oversight of the entire sales function. The role is to be predominantly based in the City, but there will be home working when appropriate/if required.
The role offers a basic salary of up to £100,000 plus a bonus of up to 150% based on individual and company performance (this will be based on what an individual can bring to the business).
Excitingly, the company is also offering EMI share options (following a successful probationary period).
Managerial experience is required as is experience and a successful track-record in development and bridging finance origination with the ability to bring existing relationships to the company.
- Originating new loans for funding
- Building and maintaining relationships with brokers and other originators
- Maintaining relationships with existing borrowers and generating new business from them
- Strong track record of origination
- Experience of building and managing sales teams
- Ability to sell and operate independently initially