One of the world’s best-known supply partners are looking for experienced candidates to become their Head of Health and Safety. Based in Doncaster, my client is looking for a professional to ensure the continual of the company’s journey from compliance to best practice. It will be the successful candidate’s responsibility to implement the company’s Health, Safety and Environment policies across multiples sites. This role entails setting the direction of the health and safety across the business whilst working collaboratively with the wider group.
This role is suitable for a seasoned professional who has held a similar role with multi-site responsibility.
- Deployment and implementation of health and safety initiatives and policies.
- Advise management on relevant legislation and compliance obligations.
- Ensure all sites have technical risk assessments i.e. PUWER/LOLER/COSHH.
- Review and monitor training programs.
- Continuously improve health and safety management systems.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Ability to travel across the UK to other offices.
- Driving license.