Head of Data Acquisition
The Ashdown Group has been asked by an International organisation to assist in the recruitment of a Head of Data Procurement. This role will be fully remote or home-working and offering a flexible working pattern to suit.
The remit of the role is wide reaching to include:
- Identifying, contracting with and managing data suppliers,
- Reviewing existing data contracts, tracking and managing renewals and recommend improvements
- Identify data supply arrangements without a contract and also those that don't meet standards.
- Work with the Compliance & Contracting Manager, develop and deliver regular reporting on data supply contracts
- Provide training of sales teams to ensure full compliance with contractual restrictions on data supply
- Work with data suppliers to achieve the data sourcing objectives of the Content team.
To be suitable for this role you will need significant experience within contract management and negotiation specifically relating to Data and services. Ideally within a BI or Data driven business
Experience in working as part of wider commercial team with strong written communications, specifically in making contract terms and data supply concepts understandable. Strong MS Office skills and as they are and International company it is highly desirable language skills additional to English , ideally French or German
The salary on offer is up to £95,000 plus bonus, fully flexible working pattern, and benefits package.