A successful and fast growing MSP with offices in Bedfordshire is looking for a Hardware Implementer to join the team
Working closely with the technical and Project Management teams, you will be responsible for all processes of sourcing , building and implementation or devices onto client site:
- Sourcing product quotations from suppliers
- Providing customer quotations
- Managing the goods in process
- Assembling hardware & installing software as per build documentation
- Visit client sites to install full communication cabinets and PC equipment
- Running diagnostics and fault-finding activities, basic troubleshooting & resolution of hardware and software issues
- Ensure accurate and gold build standard documentation records
As part of the role you will travel perhaps once a week to client sites, where a company vehicle and fuel card will be provided for you, as such a driving license is essential to securing the role. You must also be willing to otherwise work full time in the office as part of your role.
To secure the role you should be a strong communicator and confident client facing, with good problem solving logic and a strategic approach to fault diagnosis. You must have some IT build implementation experience for BYO devices and laptops, be confident following documentation and processes. You should also enjoy working as part of a team and learning new skills. Starting salary is up to £25,000 plus benefits and fantastic training and certification opportunities.