A reputable retail brand based in West London are looking for a Group Financial Controller to steer their finance function. The company have an annual turnover of more than £200 million.
To be considered you must be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with industry experience of preparing statutory and management accounts.
A primary focus of the role will be ensuring that the Finance Department is compliant across all legal and accounting criteria.
You will be responsible for 2-3 managerial reports and ideally will have previous experience within a retail environment.
Key responsibilities will include tasks such as:
- Managing the monthly management accounting process to trial balance
- Producing the P&Ls with variance analysis
- Managing bank accounts and cash flow
- Providing detailed management reports
- Providing financial planning and forecasting with budgetary recommendations
My client is looking for a commercially driven individual with excellent team management and communication skills. The opportunity would be best suited to someone who is analytically minded and thrives working within a collaborative environment.
The salary on offer is up to £64,000 anually plus an additional £6,000 car allowance that can be taken as cash.