A successful and growing hospitality/hotel group is seeking a hands on Group Finance Manager to report and reconcile daily revenue, prepare Daily Group Performance Report (DGPR), audit daily revenue and liaise with departmental managers.
This is to be predominantly office based (Harrow, North west London) but there will be the option to work from home up to 2 days a week.
- Prepare Daily Bank Balance report for the Group.
- Prepare rental Invoices for Commercial Units and internal lease rental.
- Prepare Management Fee Invoice across the group.
- Dealing with the development project liaise with bank for Drawdown. Create supplier payment and post invoices for development project.
- Monitoring Development cost against budgeted cost and drawdown facility.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Control account reconciliation for Cash, BACS, Amex and Credit Card.
- Analyse and process Credit card statement for the group.
- Post payroll Journal and reconcile PAYE account and process monthly payment for PAYE.
- Ensure credit control is in place to collect debts in line with company policy. Deal with client queries.
- Cash flow forecasts and management of cash, preparing the daily group banking sheet.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded e.g. prepayments, accruals, depreciation, management fees and other monthly recurring journals.
- Reconcile Intercompany Balance.
- Prepare monthly management accounts in line with the company’s financial policy. Oversee stocktakes for beverage, liaise with all HOD’s regarding departmental P & L’s, gross profit %, support General Manager with P & L analysis and training for managers.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and actioned every month.
- To assist prepare Annual budgets
- Prepare VAT returns, National Statistics and year end payroll filing including P11D completion.
- Attend and participate in senior management and HOD meetings.
- Overseeing/Project Management of new Hotel openings.
- Ad hoc reporting for General Manager, budgeting, accounting year end, fixed assets, audit file
- Liaising with owner representatives, banks, financial institutions and Solicitors.
- Chartered Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) or qualified by experience.
- Hotel or Hospitality experience is essential
- Confident, articulate and communicative with good interpersonal skills
- Organised, systematic and deadline driven
- Good Excel skills, computer literate with multiple systems experience – Sage Line 50 experience an advantage