HR & Recruitment Coordinator
A brand new role for a HR Coordinator to join a growing healthcare company is now available. We are looking for a bright and motivated individual to join our client and coordinate employee engagement initiatives in line with the overall HR strategy and drive HR communications.
This role is based in Chiswick and is perfect for a graduate looking for their first role within HR or the next step within the early stages of your HR career.
The role will include maintaining a detailed and up-to-date level of HR practices as well as a knowledge of employment law and employee relations.
Advising managers and employees on HR policies, processes, employment legislation, and development of GDPR polices etc.
Manage the recruitment, onboarding, and retention of agreed staffing levels, ensuring all client and staff needs are at the forefront.
Work alongside the L&D Manager to ensure that all staff meet the statutory training requirements of all regulatory bodies.
Ensuring all members of staff have the relevant right to work visas and are up to date with all mandatory essential Disclosure and Barring Service checks.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, recruitment, or a related field
- Additional HR training or experience is a plus but not required i.e., CIPD Qualification
- Experience working within the health and social care industry preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed