Global Insurance Research Analyst - (Non-Life)
Ashdown have been engaged by a global insurance intelligence and market practice information provider. We are looking for a non life Insurance specialist to join their team of insurance specialists. This is offered on a Hybrid working pattern 2 days in their London HQ and 3 days from home
In this non life insurance specialist role, your solid insurance experience and strong analytic skills will help you succeed alongside a team of insurance professionals.
You will work alongside some innovative people, undertaking online research for a wide range of insurance topics which are then delivered to clients in various output formats. This team focus is on Non-Life insurance reporting on a multitude of existing and emerging risks and changes impacting the insurance industry across the Globe.
• Researching and analysing a focused set of markets to build up expertise in local insurance regulation, tax compliance requirements and understanding the supervision of the insurance market.
• Conduct secondary research using government bodies, supranational organizations, industry publications and associations, and various news sources.
• Producing thought leadership pieces on insurance regulation, legislation, supervision, and premium taxation developments.
• Factual checking and editing of our Non-Life products including Insurance Market Reports, Insight Compliance, Regulatory Alerts, etc.
• Assist in handling client enquiries by researching and answering technical insurance questions pertaining to the requirements around the issuance of Non-Life insurance policies and/or the placement of multinational programmes.
Key skills and experience required will include:
• Excellent technical understanding of Non-Life insurance (previous insurance experience with relevant lines of business)
• Ability to assimilate large amounts of data and produce concise and accurate summaries in an appropriate format
• Ability to undertake regulatory intelligence research without supervision, understand and interpret legal text and write and proof-read
• Excellent communication and social skills with the ability to build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
This is a global role and additional language skills would be beneficial.
Our client is committed to building a diverse team that is representative of all sections of society and to sustaining a culture that celebrates difference, encourages authenticity, and creates a deep sense of belonging. They recognise that by encouraging innovative and creative ways of thinking and fostering an inclusive culture they will collaborate more effectively and achieve better outcomes
The salary on offer is up to £55,000 DOE + bonus and benefits