A well-known global entertainment firm are looking for a Senior Global / International Compensation Analyst to join their London based team.
This is a fantastic newly created role with an exciting company who are industry leaders in their field. The salary on offer is up to £50,000 plus 10% bonus and benefits. In addition the company offer perks such as onsite gym and bar.
The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for analysis across the UK, Europe and in Asia Pacific territories so you will need to ideally have some exposure of international markets as well as the UK. Working as part of the London HR team, day to day duties will include:
- Preparing and submitting compensation survey data
- Conducing and managing compensation market data requests.
- Support for European and Asia-Pacific markets
- Administering and supporting the global year-end compensation process.
- Create and support development of compensation communication and training materials.
- Work with compensation vendors as needed.
- Support and conduct global compensation analysis as needed.
- Track & support the management of compensation projects and initiatives.
To be considered suitable you will need to have a good understanding of and experience with UK and overseas compensation administration and analysis as well as strong HRIS experience, ability to analyse, manipulate and present data and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV