This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing as a mid-level Full Stack Developer.
This Full Stack .Net Developer role is paying up to £55,000 based on experience and includes an excellent benefits package of flexible working, bonus and 25 days annual leave.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Scoping and defining to a level of detail and then realising through high quality code.
- Engaged in the test cycles, until ready to drop in the PRD estate.
- You’ll be given autonomy and responsibility to design and execute functional releases from front end to back end, influencing the direction and architecture of applications
To be considered suitable you will need to be passionate about technology and web development as well as possessing excellent communication skills as you will be working with business teams, other developers and third parties. You will also need:
- Experience of building web applications utiising the technologies listed
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Ideally, exposure and knowledge of Azure technologies, TeamViewer, SendGrid, DevOps
To apply, please send a copy of your CV