An international online corporate learning solutions provider is seeking a Full Stack Developer with strong PHP skills to join their development team. You’ll be an integral part in designing new features for the company website as well as the company’s e-learning products.
This is to be a predominantly office based position in Shoreditch, London. Some remote/flexible working may be offered as well as generous benefits.
The tech stack you’ll be working with includes:
Kubernetes, fully automated CI/CD using Gitlab, GoLang based microservices including API using Elasticsearch, Mysql, Symfony4 for Premium backend and React, redux and SCSS for frontend. Big data projects with Apache Druid, Presto and custom insight delivery tools.
Technical skills required:
- 2+ years of PHP experience (or Ruby or Python)
- Significant Typescript or ES6
- Significant Git experience
- You must have some experience of Go/Golang - if not a good level of personal knowledge
- Commercial experience with React or other front end frameworks
If this sounds like a role you would be a suitable candidate for please apply.