A leading city-based consultancy firm are currently looking for a French-speaking IT Support Engineer for their London office.
This is a new position and will be key in providing the day-to-day IT operational support for the London, Brussels and Paris regions, hence the ability to speak French fluently is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting issues arising from hardware, software, phones, systems and networking
- Maintaining user accounts and ensuring system security
- Configuring and installing PCs, networking printing devices, peripherals and software
- Providing desk-side support for a variety of stakeholders
- Setting up AV equipment, as required
- Training staff on various technology
- Completing accurate technical documentation
You will need to have very solid 1st, 2nd and, some 3rd line IT support / networking experience. This is going to be a high visibility role, in a fast-paced, corporate environment.
The successful candidate will need to be able to ingratiate themselves quickly and be able to demonstrate a flexible mindset, as there will be the need for on-call and/or after-hours support at times.
Technology experience required includes: Active Directory, Remote Desktop, Microsoft Windows 7/10, Office 2012/2013, Mobile Devices (iOS, Android, Blackberry), general LAN/WAN/ wireless networking, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, familiarity with VoIP phone systems.