A large City based financial services company is looking for a Training and Competence Coordinator. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of London's longest standing financial institutions.
This role is offering a salary of up to £40,000 based on experience along with benefits including 25 days annual leave, non-contributory pension, healthcare, gym membership and discretionary bonus.
The Training and Competence Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the T&C scheme is communicated to all employees who undertake regulated activities and work with managers to embed appropriate training
- Work in partnership with the T&C Manager to implement and embed the T&C Scheme across the Group
- To act as an interface between the business and various support functions for training, competency and recruitment.
- Liaise with Supervisors and HR to ensure all appraisals and one-to-one meetings are completed in a timely fashion.
- Work with the T&C Manager to design and implement a CPD framework for all Regulated staff. Assist with CPD reporting and auditing.
- Work with the T&C Manager and Compliance to develop the Internal FCA Permissions portal for FCA registration and effective record keeping Oracle HRIS
To be considered suitable for this Training Coordinator / Administrator role you will need to have the following;
- Strong background in HR administration such as a Training Administrator or Learning and Development Coordinator (L&D)
- Financial Services experience (essential)
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel
- Experience of collating MI for monitoring
- Excellent organisation skills wit a proactive and helpful nature
- Experience of Oracle HRIS or Insight appraisal system would be seen as advantageous however this is not essential
To apply for this Financial Training Administrator / Coordinator please send a copy of your CV.