A leader in financial services is looking for a Financial Planning Analyst to support the Group Finance Director to ensure high quality services throughout the Finance team. Based near London Bridge, my client are keen to find a pro-active and independent candidate who can work closely with the finance and business teams to analyse data and assess financial risk to the company.This will be a 12 month FTC but is a great opportunity to join a diverse company that promote personal development and success.
- Collating, creating and maintaining large data sets from various sources.
- KPI dashboard reporting.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting cycles.
- Reporting and identification on risk and recommendations on appropriate solution.
- Collaboration with the business and group finance teams.
- Qualified with considerable PQE (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equiv.)
- Stakeholder management.
- Previous experience within a similar role e.g. Financial planning and Analysis or Business Controller.
- Strong Excel and financial modelling skills.
- Knowledge of NetSuite/PowerBI/VBA.
This role is offering up to £65,000 per annum plus very good benefits.
If you would like to apply please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ‘ASH18207WC’