A successful and growing business is looking for a Financial Controller to join its internal finance team. This role is based in Farnborough and so commutable from parts of Surrey and Hampshire.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking company that are continuously looking for ways to invest in and improve what they do. This role will manage the small finance team, monitoring and reporting on the company's financial performance and directing financial operations. Additional duties will include:
- Preparing and reporting on budgets and forecasts
- Working with Directors to look strategically at finance milestones
- Preparing financial statements
- Monitoring of month and year-end
- Supporting external Auditors
- Looking for ways to improve processes
This Financial Controller / Finance Manager role is paying up to £35,000 plus benefits.
To be considered suitable you will need to have previous experience in a financial control role along with relevant accounting qualifications such as ACCA, ACA or CIMA. You will also need strong knowledge of accounting and reporting procedures along with ability to create effective financial reporting.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.