A global, well-established e-commerce company are looking for an experienced Financial Controller that will provide leadership to the Finance and Accountancy functions.
The role holder will ensure that financial systems and processes are robust, lead and develop finance teams and ensure regulatory requirements are met.
To be considered, you will have demonstrable experience with all or most of the following:
- Must have a CIMA or ACCA certification.
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
- Assist in company-wide budgetary planning
- Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis
This position would suit a highly numerate, confident and organised individual with the ability to balance multiple competing priorities. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential to succeed in a role of this nature as you will need to manage expectations and establish trust with senior members and stakeholders.
This is a permanent position offering a competitive benefits package dependent on the depth of relevant skills and experience.