A well-known and respected retail brand based in South West London are looking for a Financial Accountant. Ideally looking for an individual who is almost qualified or newly qualified.
You will be working with a team and will be focusing largely on financial accounting and tax pack preparation work. My client is a business with a multi-million pound annual turnover.
Duties will include preparing and assisting with:
- Year-end and half year preparation of accounts and reports across the Group plc accounts and reports
- Annual accounts and reports for subsidiary companies
- Treasury function, such as; cash flow monitoring, foreign currency dealing and administration duties
- Initial year-end tax computations
- Weekly and monthly report and budget preparation
- Liaising with the Group auditor, tax advisor, senior management, bankers and other authorities, as applicable
- National Office of Statistics returns
- Board meeting, the AGM and other committee meetings
There may also be some other ad-hoc duties dependent on line manager requirements.
The office location has good public transport links or alternatively there is the option to drive to site.
This is a permanent position offering up to a basic salary package of up to £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience. This is made up of salary plus car allowance.