A well-known hospitality company is seeking a Finance Systems Administrator to join the IT team, based out of their trendy new office near in West London.
The role is paying up to £65,000 and there will be the option to work 1 day a week from home.
You will be highly motivated and take responsibility for the finance systems and create the bridge between the business and IT.
- The primary escalation point for all Microsoft Dynamics Business Central support queries
- Engage with stakeholders across the organisation to gain insight into the current operational model and identify areas for improvement.
- Manage our 3rd Party vendor who is responsible for the Microsoft Dynamics environment, including system backups, maintenance, patch updates and release management
- Assist with modifying and maintaining system customisation to dashboards, business processes, workflows, and forms.
- Responsible for data integrity/completeness and accuracy across the BI systems and ensuring all testing is appropriately documented.
- Monitoring the performance and usability of Microsoft Dynamics BC & escalate to 3rd Party Support Vendor when required.
- Manage configuration changes and execute tests to assure changes will not have an impact on the live production system.
- Document requirements using the appropriate tools, templates, methodologies and techniques
- Ensure all the IT & Finance Team are fully trained to maximise the benefit from the systems as they are developed
- Assist with Internal data audits
- Manage and maintain security roles & user permissions
Experience required (essential):
- At least 2 years Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience of Finance Transformation/ERP Implementation Projects
- Experience in managing a Microsoft Dynamics Environment
- Degree or equivalent Qualification or equivalent work experience
- Ability to produce end-user training material
- Desirable is a good understanding of security roles & permissions within Dynamics
- Desirable is knowledge of Purchase to Pay and Estates/Facilities Management
- Desirable is experience of API’s
- Desirable is Experience of EDI (eg: Tradesimple)
- Desirable is Experience of Power Automate
- Desirable is Experience of Power BI & Power Apps
- Desirable is Experience of Jet Reports & Continia Document Capture