A global insurance company is looking for an Agile Product / Change Manager to focus on its global internal finance systems.
Please note that this role is starting off as a 12 month fixed term contract with potential to become permanent in 2022. This role is paying up to £85,000 plus benefits including 20% bonus. Remote working is available although you will ideally be able to visit one of their offices once or twice a month if required. Office locations are London and Birmingham.
The role covers a mix of business analysis and project/programme management. The main duties will include:
Represent the internal finance products/systems and their best interests with internal and external stakeholders.
Work collaboratively with the Product Owner and stakeholders to create a value-driven, long-term product vision and roadmap – setting expectations, challenging plans and assumptions
Work to deliver change within the financial operations of the business
Define the sprint goals, sprint backlog, and acceptance criteria
Lead backlog refinement sessions with the delivery team
Collaborate with other Product Managers to align on their roadmaps, goals and products.
To be considered suitable for this role you will need to have the following:
- Agile and product management experience
- Proven experience of delivering change within financial operations (middle office, billing, credit control etc.)
- Strong business analysis skills
- Ability to use data for decision making
- Exposure to a range of Finance and IT systems
- Able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders within and outside the organisation (third parties, SMEs, Delivery Team etc.)
To apply, please send a copy of your CV