We have a part time role working 3 days per week as a Finance Officer working for a community alliance based in East London on a 2 month FTC
You can choose which 3 days you work from the office.
Core Tasks for Finance Officer — Credit Control
- You will mainly be chasing customers for outstanding debt, over the phone and/or through email
- Maintaining the customer database by updating contact details
- Updating the ledger when transactions are allocated, putting brief but accurate comments, actioning any queries i.e., raising credit note, customer wishes to close account
- Managing the mailbox and able to respond to queries effectively and efficiently. Organise emails into relevant folders
- Ad-hoc tasks — sending out invoices daily from accounting system, monitoring bounce backs when sending out invoices, general administrative task
To be suitable for this role you will need intermediate level Excel skills a basic knowledge of accounting alongside a minimum of 6 months experience of working within Finance.
If you feel that you are suitable for this role please apply with an updated CV