An exciting opportunity has arisen for a finance assistant to join a busy organisation based near London Bridge.
You’ll be responsible for the company bookkeeping, accounts reconciliation and maintaining accurate and up to date capacity and finance systems, producing reports and supporting the management processes and budgets.
This will suit someone who enjoys getting involved in projects and who is task-focused, getting the job done and meeting timelines.
Some of the key duties include the following:
- Company bookkeeping on Xero
- Double-Entry Bookkeeping
- Posting expense and accruals and prepayments
- Posting received invoices
- Coordinating efficient timesheets management – and capacity reporting
- Producing financial reports about project budget vs cost tracking
- Reporting in Excel
- Month-end and bank reconciliations
- Managing cost of company benefits and tracking invoices
- Managing company pension administration
- Providing training
Suitability for this role:
- Degree educated in finance or business-related fields
- Highly numerate and a proficient user of Excel and Word
- Confident in using databases and reporting tools
- Demonstrable experience of finance processes e.g., capacity, reconciliation, reporting, benefits, budgets, payroll