Events Executive – Large Financial Services Company
A large financial company based in Central London is looking for an Events Executive to join its expanding marketing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with events experience to join a dedicated events team that cover approximately 250+ events over a calendar year including conferences and sponsorship events.
The Events Executive will be responsible for:
- Supporting the team in the planning and execution of multiple events across the country
- Maintaining the events calendar
- Producing post event reports and metrics
- Managing logistics and suppliers
- Managing production of merchandise and display material
- Dealing with event and sponsorship marketing and queries
- Attending events where required which may be outside of working hours on occasions
This Events Executive role is paying a starting salary of up to £30,000 plus excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave, outstanding pension, gym contribution and bonus.
To be considered for this Events Executive role you will need to have previous experience of the above, ideally covering some corporate events that are aimed at driving brand awareness and engaging & attracting new business and clients. Any experience within (or an interest in) the financial services sector would be seen as advantageous however this is not essential.
To apply please send a copy of your CV quoting reference number ASH17849CH