Are you an EUC Specialist? Specialist in Cloud Technologies?
Join a fast growing successful cloud based MSP offering brilliant career progression and training ( paid time off to train and industry leading certifications) The role is offered as work from home with occasional travel to the office.
As a EUC / Endpoint Specialist, within the Cloud Solutions team, you will be responsible for engaging external customers and undertaking the implementation, migration, and provision of consultancy services to Cloud Infrastructures following industry best practices
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Engaging with external customer to understand and shape requirements to achieved desired business outcomes
- Collaborating with the Sales and commercial teams to contribute to commercial proposals on solution designs.
- Following structured cloud adoption methodologies undertaking planning, design and documentation, migration, transition, and ongoing optimisation of non-complex services.
- Working within the Solution Architect to ensure solution designs adhere to industry best practices, to deliver required security and regulatory compliance
- Embracing the adoption of Microsoft Framework related to Modern Workplace to drive efficiency, governance, and standardisation of repeatable solutions.
- Acting as a Technical lead and mentor to colleagues to share knowledge
The successful individual will be an experienced and strong communicator, able to interpret complex designs and architectures and work with technical instruction.
- Strong understanding and experience with Microsoft Windows 10, Autopilot, Intune/Microsoft Endpoint Manager and Azure Active Directory and Conditional Access
- Experience of PowerShell scripting
- Mobile Device Management - iOS and Android - Apple Business Manager, Samsung Knox, Android Zero Touch
- Good understanding of code execution technologies such as AppLocker and/or Windows Defender Application Control
- Good understanding of BYOD methodology for Windows 10, MacOS, Android and iOS
- Good understanding of Intune’s Endpoint Security stack: Defender AV, Firewall, Attack Surface Reduction
- Knowledge or exposure to Windows 11 in the above scenarios.
- Has achieved Microsoft MS-900
- Certified or actively working towards one or both combinations: Microsoft MS-100 and MS-101 or Microsoft MD-100 and MD-101
Starting salary is up to £55,000 plus further benefits and industry leading training and certifications for cloud technologies. There may be slightly more budget for a stand out individual. Role can be worked remotely with occaisional travel to their office in Bedfordshire.