EUC Pre Sales Solution Architect - London
A global managed service provider is looking for an experienced EUC Pre Sales Solution Architect. This role is paying up to £75,000 plus benefits.
Responsibilities will include providing IT infrastructure & Cloud services for clients across industries, including both Consulting/Professional and Managed Services, across Enterprise Computing, Cloud services, DevOps, Data Centres, End User Computing, Service Desk, Network Services and Environment Management Services;
- Develop Workplace Services strategies and solutions for client requirements, leveraging platforms and methodologies such as IT Service Desk, Field Services, IT Asset Management Services (ITAM), End Point Automation, User Experience Management.
- Collaborate with product owners, solution designers, business analysts in developing (or) enhancing solutions/Services.
- Consultative selling- proactively identifying opportunities to deploy new solutions/services developed to improve their scale and maturity
- Support business development/pre-sales solutions activities
To be considered suitable you will need the following;
- Delivery experience in managing and delivering large IT Service Desk, Field/ Desk Side Services, Smart Hands, User Experience Management projects.
- Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Knowledge Management, Major Incident Management
- Strong knowledge in Digital Workplace Technologies like Microsoft M365, Teams, Google Workplace Suite, End Point Automation (RPA,ITPA), User Experience Management Tools (Nexthink/ Systrack/ Aternity), Digital Lockers, Vending Machines.
- Strong skills in conducting complex technical and functional negotiations with internal & external stakeholders on the areas of expertise.
- Working knowledge in ITSM tools (ServiceNow, BMC), WFM (IEX)
- Past experience in presales of the Areas of Expertise not limited to Solution design, bid management, client presentations.