A market leading international business for the leisure industry is looking for a ERP and Systems Specialist to join their fast growing global team. Reporting to the VP of Global Enterprise Systems you will work a varied role bridging systems analysis, development and project work.
Involved in your day to day will include, although this is not an exhaustive list:
- Data analysis across the enterprise systems
- Managing support queries and providing scalable and effective solutions
- Work with Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS) to create reports and automation solutions
- Importing and exporting data in line with business needs
- Take an active role in maintaining and enhancing the bespoke current warehouse management system, providing development and fixes.
- Take a major role with new system implementations, roll outs, upgrades etc.
- Working on a pipeline of interesting projects, such as a new ERP system, new Warehouse Management System etc.
- Assist with training users across new technology rolled out
- Engage with external support companies as needed.
To secure this role you must be an exceptional communicator, confident interacting with the global team located around the world, listening to various stakeholders to understand business requirements. You should also demonstrate excellent data analysis troubleshooting skills and good SQL knowledge - writing complex queries for data manipulation, analysis on multiple tables and databases.
Some knowledge of .NET, C# development, with an appetite to learn new languages and technologies as new technical solutions arise is also imperative. Lastly, you should have advanced Excel skills (ability to embed data sets, cross tabs, database links to multiple tables) and understand how to manage table indexes
There is also the opportunity to travel to other European sites on projects, although it is not anticipated this would be more than 3-4 times per year. You should hold a valid passport and driving license.
Due to the nature of the business, experience in a supply chain / product environment would be very advantageous to your application, though not essential.
This role is based in Essex, very close to a mainline station and easily commutable from East London, EC, EN, postcodes, St Albans, Hatfield, Hertford and across Essex. Starting salary can vary from £45,000 - £60,000, depending on the skills and experience you bring to this role, plus additional benefits and fantastic progression opportunities within a global team.