A global manufacturer of leisure goods is looking to take on an additional ERP & Systems Analyst within their growing team. They offer hybrid working and a lovely office environment, within easy reach of mainline rail services in Essex.
This is a role that offers an interesting blend of supporting the ERP (Sage 1000) and WMS systems, as well as having a key role in a pipeline of interesting IT projects for the business. It requires someone to have a technical background, decent Excel skills and some SQL experience (writing queries for data manipulation), as well as being confident supporting an ERP system. Experience with Sage 1000 would be beneficial but not essential to securing the role. What is essential is an outgoing friendly individual, happy to work as part of a team and with an appetite to continue learning new skills and technologies across the IT and systems infrastructure.
On a daily basis you will:
- Assist with problem solving across the company's ERP and WMS systems
- Provide business reports using Excel and BI
- Assist with installation and implementation projects in the UK and Europe.
- Document and maintain the inventory of software & licenses
- Become the go to person for ERP support in the business
- Provide training and process analysis across the systems
- Support other Excel users in the business
Any experience with Microsoft BI report writer would be advantageous, but training can be given.
Starting salary is up to £39,000 with good holiday and benefits package. You are able to work 2 days p/w from home. Their offices are in Telford, just off the M54 with free parking.