A highly regarded, successful business based in Leicestershire, is looking for a high performing EPOS Administrator to join their growing team.
The business is on an upwards trajectory, looking to expand at a rapid rate during the next five years to ultimately become top ten within their field in the UK.
As EPOS Administrator, you will:
· Be responsible for supporting the companies EPOS system
· Supervise a small data entry team
· Be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the data and cleansing when required.
· Inputting accurate pricing data
· Work closely with the E-Commerce Manager on supporting the e-commerce function through effective support for the EPOS system
· Writing reports from the SQL database
To be considered suitable for this role, you will have been an EPOS Administrator or had previous experience supporting an EPOS system, maintaining the data and reporting. Any experience with OpSuite would be advantageous, but not essential, as would e-commerce experience.
This excellent opportunity would suit a confident self-starter who can use their initiative to see what needs to be done and how processes or procedures can be improved. With an eye for detail and the ambition to be fundamental in the growth of a multimillion pound business, there is great scope to develop your career here.
The business is situated just outside of Leicester and due to its location, you must be a driver. There is free parking. The salary on offer is between; £28,000 - £32,000; depending on the experience you bring to the role and as well as offering stylish open plan offices, they also extend a decent pension contribution and fantastic staff discounts!