A large and successful financial services company is looking for an Enterprise Architect to join its team in central London.
This role will be responsible for the overall reviewing, developing and documenting of information systems and data architecture.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Developing and introducing principles and practices around architectural governance
- Develop architecture across business, applications, data and technology layers
- Architecture decision making
- Evaluate solution designs
- Work with IT to define strategy and roadmap
- Define the technical architecture landscape and catalogue portfolio of models and designs
- Lead the Design Authority
- Manage a team of architects (Solution Architects and Database Architects) as well as working with third party vendors
This Enterprise Architect role is paying a competitive salary based on experience and includes an excellent benefits package.
To be considered suitable you will need to have experience in a similar role as well the below core skills / experience:
- Good knowledge of architectural frameworks such as TOGAF and Zachman
- Experience with modelling languages including UML, Archimate
- Previous experience of working with multiple outsourced providers
- CASE tools including Alfabet, Mega, Sparx
- Knowledge of system interfaces, data and infrastructure
- Knowledge of full Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and project management
- Appreciation of data security standards
To apply for this Enterprise Architect role please send a copy of your CV quoting ASH18021CH