A global engineering firm is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to join its team in the North London/Hertfordshire area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading firm with great company culture and the opportunity to work on some large engineering projects across the UK.
The Engineering Manager will support the Technical Director with the following duties;
- Technical input to life-cycle works in the asset management plans
- Assisting with technical input and review of improvement schemes
- Assist with change management process
- Provide support for delivery of the asset management plan and technology improvement
- Manage the investigation, monitoring and reporting of asset and works performance, driving continuous improvement
- Assist with gateway governance
- Support the work towards ISO44001 and ISO55001
- Support risk register
This Engineering Manager role is paying up to £75,000 plus bonus and benefits.
To be considered suitable for the role you will need to have the following skills and experience:
MEng degree or equivalent
Structures or highways design experience,
Design and construction management experience
Asset Management Experience
Ability to produce project reports, including technical documents.
High levels of self awareness and a mature approach to relationship management
You will also ideally have exposure to; Project Sponsorship, Health, Safety and Environmental Management, Project Finance and Funding, Legal And Contractual Awareness, Governance of Project management, Risk Management, Estimating, Project reviews, Project Definition, scope management, implementation, Scheduling ,Change Control, Budgeting and cost management, Procurement, Issue Management, Value Management and Engineering
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.